Welcome to the NIDA website
The Network for Information and Digital Access (NIDA) works to promote utilisation of information through library and information services.
NIDA partners with colleagues and organisations throughout the world to assist:
- networking and sharing of good practice and relevant experience
- informed project and programme development and research
- dissemination of information, especially of local content
- assessment and evaluation of impact
Our main focus is public access to information, especially through models embracing ICT4D (Information and Communication Technologies for Development) within a holistic approach.
LILAC2015 Conference 8 -10 April 2015
29.01.15 - www.lilacconference.com
Themes for LILAC2015 include:
- Creative IL
- IL for under 18s
- IL and employability
- Delivering IL through new technologies
- Research based IL
- Outreach and collaboration
A draft programme with details of papers, key-notes and posters is available. They pledge that Abstracts will be available 'shortly'.
eLearning Africa 2015, Enriching Tomorrow
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 20-22 May 2015
15.12.14 The call for proposals is now approaching! The sub themes offered include: Investing in Skills, Post 2015 Developing and Implementing Policy, Tomorrow's ICT, The Age of Openness, Local Cultures, Diversity and ICT, Developing ICT Competence offered as a guide. Call for Proposals deadline: January 15, 2015